I love a good crockpot meal! It’s so great to throw a few things in the crockpot in around noon and have it ready to go when dinner time rolls around. These BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are finger-licking good, and they are SO easy! They are great for dinner, get togethers, or parties!
These BBQ Chicken Sandwiches aren’t your typical BBQ flavor. They have some sweetness incorporated that can’t be beat, and they are PACKED with flavor. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts (frozen or thawed)
- 2 Cups of your favorite BBQ sauce (I love Kraft!)
- 1 cup Wild Cherry Pepsi
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Your favorite hamburger buns
- Add BBQ sauce, Pepsi, and brown sugar in to crockpot. Stir until well mixed.
- Add Chicken and cover with sauce.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove Chicken and shred with forks.
- Mix chicken back into crockpot with sauce and stir.
- Serve onto your favorite toasted hamburger buns! ENJOY!