Looking for a FILLING, healthy, protein packed, EASY, weeknight dinner idea? Well look no further! These Turkey patties are so easy to make! My children often help me make them! They are so satisfying it often takes me a few hours before I start thinking about what I want to eat for dessert! Which is saying something because I am always thinking about food.
Also, since my kids help make them, they are always so excited to EAT them! My kids love these and basically lick their plates clean! That is a serious mom win in my book!
- Ground turkey, 1 green zucchini, 1 yellow zucchini, 1 white onion, two eggs, optional: mushrooms salt and pepper
- Coarsely chop onion and zucchini.
- Mix onion, zucchini, ground turkey and eggs with hands.
- form into patties.
- Cook on George Foreman Grill, or griddle, or pan or grill, and enjoy
- They get a little crumbly. Take extra care if cooking them on a grill.
Coarsely chop up white onion, and green and yellow zucchini. OPTIONAL: I also love to chop up mushrooms and throw them in!
Mush and mix onion, zucchini, turkey, and two eggs. Once mixed for into balls like this….
I like to throw them on my George Foreman grill. But you could also cook them on a griddle, pan, or grill. But good ol’ George is my favorite.
THESE PATTIES ARE SO DELICIOUS AND FLAVORFUL!
I hope you and your family enjoy them as much as we do!