This is a public service announcement to all men, women and children! Mother’s Day is coming up FAST! Fool her into believing you are totally awesome by making this 5 MINUTE, NO BAKE, CHEESECAKE! She will think you spent hours thinking of, and serving her, when in reality you were hiding in the kitchen surfing the web for funny cat videos!
- Keebler's ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 2 eight oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Soften cream cheese
- mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a large bowl with a hand mixer
- blend until smooth
- pour into ready made crust
- Once I didn't soften the cream cheese enough and it turned into a cottage cheese like lemon cheesecake... learn from my mistakes!
- Also I noticed Keebler's pie crust is the bomb. All others pale in comparison. (I was not paid to say that, it is just the truth)
- I like to squeeze fresh lemons (it takes about four large lemons to get 1/2 cup. But, if you need a short cut, store bought lemon juice works just as well.
Special occasions that call for this delicious cheesecake; Mother’s Day, Easter, Days that end in the letter Y, If the bachelor is on, if you need a quick token of appreciation to give to someone, if someone just had a baby, pot lucks, picnics, birthdays, Taco Tuesdays, Neighbor hood BBQ’s, Fourth of July, NATIONAL LEMON CHEESECAKE DAY (yes, it’s a real thing, google it) JULY 30TH! As you can see. you should probably just go ahead and make this already. Everyday is a special occasion.
This is one of those amazing make-ahead desserts that stay delicious in the fridge for a couple days. Have a party coming up? Make it the day before! Viola! Stress free party guest will be your new name. That, or: “favorite child”, “domestic goddess”, or “Martha Stewart” take your pick.