I love a good and easy meal. But I also love to make meals from scratch.
There’s something about saying “this is homemade” that makes me feel like such a cool mom ha ha #butreally
And with it being Mother’s Day yesterday, you better believe I want to prove to my family that I really am as awesome as they think….
So, today I am sharing my amazing delicious and creamy
HOMEMADE BEEF STROGANOFF
It’s flavorful, hearty, and YUMMY! I can’t even wait for you to try it.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems/pieces (optional)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- -In a skillet- stir meat, onion, and butter until meat is brown.
- -Add flour, salt, garlic, pepper, and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly
- -Stir in soup. Heat to boiling and stir constantly.
- -Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- -Stir in sour cream
- -Serve over rice or egg noodles.