This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BaronessPatches #CollectiveBias #ad
School is back in session! Woot woot! I am actually starting to miss those loud, dirty, stinky, faces around these parts. My house is almost too clean these days. I have conquered the literal mountains of laundry and even had a little bit of me time! What is this madness?!?! Eh, who am I kidding. I am loving having them back in school! It is nice to catch your breath every once in a while while drowning in motherhood.
But, when they get home, it is drop your backpack on the floor, spread the shoes and socks everywhere, spill the homework on the table time! I am exhausted just thinking about it! Football practice, homework, chores, family time, bath time, dance lessons, and somehow I am supposed to figure out how to squeeze dinner in before ten p.m.
I am no super mom. My parenting style can be classified as “oh crap! is it that time already?”
That is why I rely on Red Baron Pizza to save my tush during dinner time!
Fast, easy, crowd pleasing…. did I mention fast?
No chopping, no prep, just delicious dinner in under an hour.
You can buy Red Baron pizza at most retailers in the frozen food aisle!
Red Baron has this HILARIOUS new mascot, THE BARONESS and let me tell you, they are speaking my love language! They are marketing geniuses! The Baroness is mom perfection! Watch this clip if you want a good chuckle. I promise it is worth your time!
Also, don’t forget to enter the Red Baron #BaronessPatches Sweepstakes!
It is so fun and easy to enter! Take a short, fun, quiz to see what mom badge you earn from the Baroness. AND you will be entered for a chance to win $4,295 dollars in Wal-Mart e-giftcards and pizza prizes! It is a win-win!
Who doesn’t like a good quiz?
I got the “Ask Your Dad” badge! Ha ha ha ha ha.
Take a short, fun, quiz to see what mom badge you earn!
Click HERE to take the quiz.
And if you need more incentive to LOVE Red Baron, You can save money by visiting Ibotta to save $.75 on your next Red Baron purchase!!! Also if you join now they are offering a $10 welcome bonus!
Click HERE to visit Ibotta.
If I want to step up my dinner game I pair Red Baron® Classic Crust Pepperoni & Red Baron® Classic Crust Supreme with a bouquet of bread sticks! They take a little bit of prep time (mostly thawing time) But, they are so easy and yummy!!!!! You just can’t beat things that only have four ingredients.
- First spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Lay store bought, frozen dinner rolls a few inches apart from each other.
- Spray plastic wrap with non-stick spray and cover frozen rolls (if you don’t the dough will be hard and crusty, ewe!)
- Allow frozen dough to thaw. (Approximately three hours.)
- combine two rolls and knead and roll the dough into a rope.
- Wrap dough around wooden skewers or dowels.
- Cook until golden brown. I cooked mine in a cake pan so the bread wouldn’t be flat on one side.
- In a small bowl, melt 1/4 cup butter. Sprinkle in two teaspoons of garlic salt and two tablespoons garlic powder.
- Brush mixture on bread sticks. Cook additional 5 minutes for a buttery, salty, crunch.
- (optional) Brush on more butter, you naughty girl!
YUM! These bread sticks are so good!
What is your favorite pizza flavor? Also, I am dying to know what Baroness Patch you got!
Drop me a comment below!
For more information about Red Baron Pizza click HERE
Thanks for reading!