Sometimes my inner Martha Stewart speaks to me. She just can’t be ignored. This weekend I was feeling extra Martha-ie and I made everyone their own individual Dinner in a pumpkin! My mom used to make this when I was a kid. It is a tradition that I plan on keeping every year, why? BECAUSE IT IS DELICIOUS!
Your ghosts and goblins will gobble this up! We call it pumpkin brains and my boys think that is SO COOL! I love meals that make the whole family happy!
- Mini Pie Pumpkins hollowed out
- Two cloves of garlic
- Mushrooms (optional)
- One can cream of mushroom soup
- Four-five cups cooked rice
- One tablespoon soy sauce
- One tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- One tablespoon brown sugar
- Hollow out pumpkin, set aside.
- Brown hamburger, onion, garlic and mushrooms in skillet.
- Add cooked rice
- Stir in one can cream of mushroom soup
- add soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and brown sugar
- stir until well mixed
- fill pumpkin with mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or untill pumpkin becomes soft
Happy Halloween to all you Halloweenies out there!
Thanks for reading!